- 5pm – Call time
- Full Uniform – Shakos w/plumes, band shirt underneath, black socks, gloves, gauntlets, neck gaiters
- Load in procedure – Jackets on, Gauntlets in the garment bag, Shakos in the box.
- 5:45pm – Depart for Ed Locker
- At the stadium – Bring in your garment bag, shako box, and band bag (if you have one) to the stands and come back to the parking lot for march in. Leave instruments cases on the bus or in the truck.
- 7pm – PREGAME PERFORMANCE
- 10:30pm – Approximate return time
- Load out procedure – Hang jackets (gauntlets should be in the garment bag) and put shako boxes and band bags on chairs, unload the truck and put instruments in lockers (or by your chair if you plan on taking it home), return to your chair to remove bibbers and dismiss.