- 6pm-9pm – Night rehearsal at Ed Locker
- Friday—at Waxahachie Life
- 4pm – Call time, dinner provided by the band boosters
- Full Uniform – Shakos w/plumes, band shirt underneath, black socks, gloves, gauntlets, neck gaiters
- Load in procedure – Take your instrument to the truck if you have a large instrument, put on bibbers, jackets, gauntlets and gloves go in the garment bag, shakos in the box, get on the bus.
- 5pm – Depart for Mustang Stadium
- At the stadium – Bring in your garment bag, shako box, and band bag (if you have one). Leave instruments cases on the bus or in the truck.
- 11:30pm – Approximate return time
- Load out procedure – Hang jackets (gauntlets and gloves should be in the garment bag) and put shako boxes and band bags on chairs, unload the truck and put instruments in lockers (or by your chair if you plan on taking it home), return to your chair to remove bibbers and dismiss.