First of all, let me say once again how proud I am of everyone’s performance this season. Your hard work has paid off exponentially! While our contest may be over, the football team is still hard at work. Our job #1 for the rest of the season is to support the team at each and every game. It looks as if we will be going to playoffs and we will most likely be playing on Thanksgiving week. Please understand that ALL PLAYOFF GAMES ARE A REQUIRED PERFORMANCE. If you are absent from a playoff game, you will be given a zero in the grade book for that week. Please let me know if you have any questions about this policy. Thank you!
We are on a modified rehearsal schedule for the remainder of regular season. We will meet only on Thursday afternoons from 3:30pm-4:30pm. Once playoffs begin, we will go to our concert sectional schedule.
- World’s Finest Chocolate fundraiser is ending. Please bring all money for chocolate not sold by Tuesday morning.
- 7am – drum line with drill team
- 3:30pm-4:30pm – marching band rehearsal
- Community game – Senior Night!
- 5:30pm – call time
- 6:15pm – depart for Ed Locker
- 7pm – senior night activities
- 7:30pm – 8th graders join us in the stands. For halftime, they will join us on the field for the fight song!
- 10:45pm – approximate return time